Hot Sale Mud Gas Separator or Gas-Buster
|FOB Price:||US $12,000-25,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $12,000-25,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000 Unit/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: main boby diameter
- Usage: Well Drilling Machinery
- Power Type: Electric
- Model: Main Boby Diameter/Capacity/Wall Thickness
- Specification: SGS
- Type: Mud Circulation Treatment Equipment
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Transmission System: Hydraulic
- Trademark: SINOTRUK
- Origin: China
Mud Gas Separator is commonly called a gas-buster or poor boy degasser.
It captures and separates large volume of free gas within the drilling fluid. If there is a "KICK" situation, this vessel separates the mud and the gas by allowing it to flow over baffle plates. The gas then is forced to flow through a line and vent it to a flare.
A "KICK" situation happens when the annular hydrostatic pressure in a drilling well temporarily (and usually relatively suddenly) falls below that of the formation, or pore, pressure in a permeable section downhole, and before control of the situation is lost.
Mud Gas Separator is a special equipment to handle the invaded gas of the drilling fluid. Density and viscosity of the drilling fluid will greatly be influenced by the invaded gas. In some dangerous situation, it can lead to the accident of well kick or blowout. The combination of mud gas separator and flare ignition device can effectively handle the invaded gas. Mud gas separator is widely used in the global oil & gas drilling industry.
Features and Benefits of Mud Gas Separator
1. Material: SS304 or Q345 from BAOSTEEL for body .
2. The whole body: The mud gas separator with the process of the grinding, sand blasting,the 3 layers of painting: epoxy zinc painting as the primer, the epoxy painting as the middle coating, and the polyurethane for the final painting.
3. Separates and discharges the enormous free gas from drilling fluids, including poisonous gases like H2S.
4. Separated gas is carried by discharge lines to a safe area for combustion.
5. The unit is ruggedly built and coated with anti-corrosion epoxy so as to ensure long service life when processing hazardous and toxic gases.
|Main body diameter||800mm||1000mm||1200mm|
|Outlet for Liquid||10''||10''||10''|
|Outlet for gas||6''||8''||8''|